With KBC and Ulster Bank leaving the Irish market, businesses may be seeking alternate sources of finance.
One potential source of such finance is Linked Finance.
Below is the "blurb" extracted from emails received from David Greene of Linked Finance (087 436 9994) who I have known professionally for a number of years that may assist companies in considering whether the service offering of Linked Finance suits their requirements
Linked Finance is Ireland's leading P2P lending platform and we're on a mission to revolutionise the way business loans work for Irish SMEs.
Basically, we can offer:
- Business loans of up to €500,000
- Easy applications
- Credit approval in one working day
- Competitive Rates
- No business plans or cash flow projections
- No penalty for early settlement
Ultimately, we provide business loans the way they should be - fast, affordable and straightforward. Whatever plans you have for the business, we can help.
- Assets & Equipment
- Hiring & Recruitment
- Software & Technology
- Vehicles & Machinery
- Working Capital & Cash Flow
Applying for a loan is quick and easy. The only documents we need are:
- Last 6 month's bank statements
- 2 years of most recent set of full financial accounts
- Tax clearance info
We've already provided more than €210 million in funding to businesses right across Ireland and local SMEs love what we do because we keep things simple.
Applying for a Business Loan with Linked Finance is quick and easy.
The only documents we need are:
- 2 years most recent unabridged filed accounts (inc.P&L, Balance Sheet, Admin Expenses and Notes)
- Bank Statements - last 6 months
- Tax Clearance Cert or Codes
- Proof of overdraft if applicable - a screenshot from internet banking will suffice
- A description of the planned use of funds (that may assist the credit review process)
For applications over €150,000 or for terms greater than 3 years, please also provide:
- Most recent management accounts
- Breakdown of costings for proposed loan
- Aged creditors & debtors lists
- Schedule of debt to include amount outstanding, monthly repayment and maturity date
Contact David Greene of Linked Finance (087 436 9994)
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of matters covered by this article, no responsibility for loss or damage occasioned by any person acting, or refraining from acting, as a result of matters above. Professional advice should always be sought before acting on any interpretation of matters covered by this article.
21 September 2022